Glorious views of the Andaman sea are revealed from the moment you step in the villa, with every room positioned to capture the sea views. Expansive indoor and outdoor living areas let you ease into a mood of holiday bliss and entertain in style. The kitchen and dining room is a large, airy space all the more inviting with sliding glass doors that open directly out to the terrace. Each of the three bedrooms is a spacious retreat with its own bathroom facilities, including two with double jacuzzi bathtubs.
On the terrace, a sunken lounge area and a sala offer outdoor dining and relaxing space, surrounded by a generous sunbathing terrace with chic double sunbeds. Two connected 12-metre swimming pools on the beachfront add another layer of cool blue to the sea and sky horizon. Inside and out, the spectacular sunsets of Natai Beach are in full, cinematic view at Villa Yaringa.
A full-time team of staff including a villa manager and private chef ensures no guest need is left unattended, whether wanting to book a luxury yacht cruise or in-villa spa session, indulging in a fabulous Thai dinner under the stars or simply keeping the drink glasses filled and chilled.
Natai is slowly making its way onto the radar of beach-seeking visitors, but it remains a peaceful escape surrounded by the majestic jungles, waterfalls and the karst-dotted bay of Phang Nga. Miles and miles of sandy beaches sit at the villa's doorstep, while some of Thailand's most celebrated snorkelling, diving, golf and yacht cruising sights are within easy reach. For those in search of more activities, the shopping centres, nightclubs, lively markets and historic Old Town streets of Phuket are just an hour's drive away.
Yaringa is a comfortable, stylish oasis offering discerning families and groups of friends the perfect opportunity to immerse themselves in the very best of tropical life.
Private Chef Incl
24 Hour Security
WiFi Internet Access
Daily Maid Service
Private Swimming Pool
Daily Breakfast Incl
TV/DVD in bedroom
Beach Towels Incl
- Beachfront location
- 3 spacious air conditioned bedrooms
- Indoor and outdoor lounges & dining areas
- 12 x 8 swimming pool with shady island
Living Area Facilities
- Living room with flat-screen TV. Bluetooth speakers
- Indoor dining for 10
- Outdoor dining and lounging areas.
- Sliding glass doors open to the terrace and pool
- Flat-screen TV, day bed, wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with double jacuzzi, rain shower and single vanity
Guest Bedroom 2
- Sea view suite on upper floor of a 2 storey pavilion
- King-sized bed, flat-screen TV, day bed, wardrobe
- Sliding glass doors open to a private balcony furnished with lounge chairs
- Ensuite bathroom with double jacuzzi, shower and single vanity
Guest bedroom 3
- Sea-view suite on upper floor of two-storey pavilion
- King-sized bed, flat-screen TV, double sofa, study desk, wardrobe
- Floor-to-ceiling windows offer sea and sunset views
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity
Day beds offer additional bedding for 3 kids.
An extra single bed is available for an adult (additional charge).
- Complimentary daily breakfasts.
- Full-time villa manager, chef, housekeeper and gardener
- Additional staff (babysitter, yoga/fitness trainer, massage therapist) available on request for an extra charge.
- In-villa dining service is provided by the full-time chef
- Villa menu with grocery costs + 20% + tax to guest
- Return airport transfers
- Baby cot & Hgh chair
- Safety boxes
- Wifi internet access