If it becomes necessary to cancel the whole or any part of the booking by the Guests, SVH must be notified in writing in advance (email is acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the date of the written confirmation is received by SVH.
The following cancellation charges will be applied depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing by SVH and the period of stay in the Villa by the Guests:
- 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 60 days or more before the arrival date.
- 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the arrival date.
- 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 30 days or less before the arrival date.
- A full or partial refund is subject to the discretion of SVH and solely applicable in the event that SVH secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New Year Periods:
- For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that SVH secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
An admin fee of USD 50 will apply in the event of refund and amendment to reservation. The above cancellation charges also apply if SVH cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of SVH. An early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with SVH local Representative's Manager.
3.2 Relaxed Cancellation Policy during COVID-19 Period
We understand that flexibility is required given the impact Coronavirus has on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to COVID-19-related flight cancellations or travel restrictions, the below terms and conditions apply:
In the event your trip is disrupted, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below.
- Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of eighty percent (80%).
- Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
- For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
- Your country of residence issues a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked.
- Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available.
- There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions:
- Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
- Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
- Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
- The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
- Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
- Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.